Broadfoot - Charlie Big Time?

Is it just me who wants to explode watching this imposter? He wanders about like he is (a) a class act and (b) a hard man. He is as hard as my first kack, which probably ran down my leg, and that description probably fits his play as well.

The laziest ball in the game? The ball he played consistently today (and badly) i.e. the full back lump into the box for nobody in particular. Get to the byline? - nope. Play one twos? - nope. Defend well? -nope. Play with passion and commitment? - nope. Do ANYTHING postive of note? -nope!!!

Aaaargggghhh! Surely to fuck we can do better than this at right back?

Guest Bluenose80
Him and Goian were atrocious.

I will be very disappointed in Ally if either of them play against East Stirling, Goian didn't try a leg at any time he couldn't have cared less and should be release today. Broadfoot was once described as having limited ability which I think far too generous a description he has no ability whatsoever and the only reason he didn't leave is because nobody bar Walter Smith (who signed him for us presumably on someone else's word) would be stupid enough to sign him.

We mustn't pick out any individual players I'm afraid, team game and all that.

Having said that, it does rankle that there are a few being paid comparatively ridiculously high wages at present for little or no money's worth.

I'm certain this won't be lost on Ally or Charles Green.

I'm afraid we are going to have to adapt our game to suit Division 3 as opposed to Division 3 teams adapt to playing us.

We must accept that this League is full of old pros who never "made it" but are wily enough to get by, plus young guys wanting to make a name for themselves.

We can take these teams apart at Ibrox when we play them there, but when we're on the road in very unnatural surroundings we have to play them at their own game.

I think we won 1 high ball in their box today (big Kyle). last week and this both home teams built off a big strong defensive partnership and took the scraps.

Absolutely no space for silky soccer I'm afraid, until the foreseeable future anyway.

We mustn't pick out any individual players I'm afraid, team game and all that.

Having said that, it does rankle that there are a few being paid comparatively ridiculously high wages at present for little or no money's worth.

I'm certain this won't be lost on Ally or Charles Green.

I'm afraid we are going to have to adapt our game to suit Division 3 as opposed to Division 3 teams adapt to playing us.

We must accept that this League is full of old pros who never "made it" but are wily enough to get by, plus young guys wanting to make a name for themselves.

We can take these teams apart at Ibrox when we play them there, but when we're on the road in very unnatural surroundings we have to play them at their own game.

I think we won 1 high ball in their box today (big Kyle). last week and this both home teams built off a big strong defensive partnership and took the scraps.

Absolutely no space for silky soccer I'm afraid, until the foreseeable future anyway.

we stopped getting value for money the day advocaat darkened our door