Broadfoot - Charlie Big Time?

Guest Bluenose80
we stopped getting value for money the day advocaat darkened our door

Agreed £4m for Bert Konterman, still cannot figure out where that valuation came from even if he did score that goal against them

....... the day advocaat darkened our door

I had many of my greatest memories when the Wee General was in charge, e.g. Parma, PSV, Leverkusen and I don't remember too many complaints in the crowd then. To say he darkened our door is just ridiculous IMHO.

I had many of my greatest memories when the Wee General was in charge, e.g. Parma, PSV, Leverkusen and I don't remember too many complaints in the crowd then. To say he darkened our door is just ridiculous IMHO.

you one of the ones that were over the moon when we went £83m in debt just to keep wee dick at the club risking the clubs future? strange coz when the money dried up and a challenge came from celtic he could not run away quick enough. rangers won trophies before and after he was here, we didnt need to risk the clubs very existence to win a few domestic cups

..................the day advocaat darkened our door

Genuine question. Who was the last manager who had us playing attractive attacking football at a high level (some may argue the only one in our recent history)?

you one of the ones that were over the moon when we went £83m in debt just to keep wee dick at the club risking the clubs future? strange coz when the money dried up and a challenge came from celtic he could not run away quick enough. rangers won trophies before and after he was here, we didnt need to risk the clubs very existence to win a few domestic cups

Did you complain at the time or are you just another hindsight genius?

Did you complain at the time or are you just another hindsight genius?

i was in constant contact with the club making my concerns known sadly i was ignored. i made my feelings known at the time to friends too who laughed and declared us the biggest club in scotland and said everything was ok and murray knew what he was doing. so no, not a hindsight genius. i seen it coming, just like i knew ally being manager was going to be a disaster which it has been

Genuine question. Who was the last manager who had us playing attractive attacking football at a high level (some may argue the only one in our recent history)?

was it worth the price we paid? i dont think so, he didnt win any more than eck or smith.