McCoist partly owns the club

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19376352

Mentioned in the other thread but I think this deserves exclusivity.

Phenomenal news personally. Anyone that has read my posts will know my thoughts on his managerial skills, but I will always love this man and I think it's wonderful he has part of a say in our future and literally is a significant owner in our club.

I'm surprised this isn't making bigger news because it's quite massive.

Given all the shite we had about people investing in us? Here we find out this legend has quite quietly bought a chunk of our club and hasn't looked for a single fucking thanks

It certainly makes Brian Kennedy and the Blue Knights look utterly ridiculous, with their pathetic bids based on the absurd notion of us reaching the later stages of the champions league.

This is certainly how you do business.

Well done Sir Ally

Edited by Daniel Amokachi

How much have they got wrong about us though, aside from digitally editing our manager's comments and consistently calling us 'new Rangers' or words to that effect...

I'm not actually saying I think it's BS, but I'd rather hear it from Ally getting interviewed or something than just instantly take Chris McLaughlin's word for it.

on that its interesting to note that 2.5 million of the money from the SPL that d&p reduced tbk bid value by will never be received by the club.

makes their bid quite a bit higher even using d&p rediculous notion that handing over a cheque for 5.5 million is somehow worth only 2.