Boca away.....Who for Captain?

Wouldn't go that far mate...does a job, could be down to management tho'....just my take on it.

Sorry for being a bit crass there but but I'm a bit sick of the McCulloch love in. He's a terrible footballer. Just because he looked a bit better when moved into attack last season, people seem to think he's potentially some sort of quality striker. Correct me if I'm wrong but the guy's only hit double figures in the league once in his entire career, and this is someone who has spent most of his time in the lower leagues.

He is absolutely woeful and was synonymous with the horrific football we played when he was at the left midfield

and in the central midfield

and in defence

Edited by Daniel Amokachi

With Templeton in our side the long ball will die. I might be putting Messi-esque ambition on the lad but fuck me, if he forces the end of long ball then I will be happy.....

Let's face it, the only thing that ever stopped Smith deploying shite football throughout 9iar was the individual brilliance of LAudrup, Gazza and co.......