Union Bears Statement

Right there's not just stairs, there's swing- up chairs in BF1 isn't it?

It's fixed chairs with swing-up seats. When you're standing, the backs of the chairs in front of you are only about knee hight at their highest point.

The only songs that they would be talking about are "We are Rangers" and maybe Build my Gallows? At least that's all I've heard this season.

I think they will just be being overly paranoid about how active BF1 actually is & expanding it and moving it to the centre might be good for atmosphere but they will probably be worried that the full on 90 minute bounce-fest & karaoke might spread to the sections around it which would require more G4S staff and more policing.

For these reasons, BF1 being in a small corner at one side of a stand will suit them nicely.

Yeah I think Mr. Martin just could've allowed the move with the constraint to refrain from surfing. Anyway we can only guess about the motives. Ergatrude's approach sounds rather familiar as to the way clubs treat the active parts of their support. Over here lot's of clubs have granted fans huge freedom over the last years and now their being punished with riots and misbehaviour, maybe that's a thought in Rangers head I don't know.

The terracing option that Zappa posted a few months back would solve most BF1 issues I think.

If you mean the German rail seat systems, there's already a national safe standing campaign to introduce it to stadiums in the UK and a fair number of clubs are very interested in it. That's exactly what's needed at Ibrox for the Broomloan standing section. More info here: http://www.safestandingroadshow.co.uk/home

People from Peterborough Utd and their City Council out in Hannover checking out the rail seat system after agreeing to trial the system -

HannoverGroup.jpg

• 2 weeks later...