Charles Green's transfer activity

witorski is terrible mate. the Canadian lad may well be able to step in though.

What makes you say Wiktorski is terrible? He's played at almost every youth level for the Polish international teams and Elfideldo gives him a good write up. He's also been officially given a place in our 1st team squad, so he can't be that bad!!

I haven't seen him for a while in fairness so he might have improved. mind you my mate that sees him a lot says he hasn't.

he says pazchaui or however its spelt is a good option a ch from that team.

I thought witorski was off in the summer but my mate says he had trials with Roma but came back because they weren't interested.

I thought witorski was off in the summer but my mate says he had trials with Roma but came back because they weren't interested.

I'd have thought he would need to be pretty decent to even get a trial with Roma. Whether it was a successful trial is a different matter really because when it comes to signing a 19 year old central defender/defensive midfielder, they may well be looking for a higher standard than we're in the market for. I'm pretty sure Elfideldo wrote that he was surprised we had released Wiktorski, which tells me he must be a pretty good player.

He only got a one year extension so obviously needs to do some convincing.

That's been a common thing for the club to do in recent years though and it's not just about age. Andy Little was only on a one year extension last season for example and now he's scored 8 goals in 8 games.

That's been a common thing for the club to do in recent years though and it's not just about age. Andy Little was only on a one year extension last season for example and now he's scored 8 goals in 8 games.

Yes, but our current situation seems to be seeing something of a change in policy, hence the long term deals handed out recently.

Yes, but our current situation seems to be seeing something of a change in policy, hence the long term deals handed out recently.

Key 1st team players were getting new 5 year deals last year too, so it's not a surprise to see Wallace getting offered that length of deal, but it's certainly a change in policy to be signing young lads fresh from the youth system on 5 year deals. That change in policy is a product of us being in Division 3 all of a sudden though.

One player I'd like to see us signing on a longer contract if he settles in is the Greek lad Anestis because he's looked really good so far and he was only signed on a two year deal.

Key 1st team players were getting new 5 year deals last year too, so it's not a surprise to see Wallace getting offered that length of deal, but it's certainly a change in policy to be signing young lads fresh from the youth system on 5 year deals. That change in policy is a product of us being in Division 3 all of a sudden though.

One player I'd like to see us signing on a longer contract if he settles in is the Greek lad Anestis because he's looked really good so far and he was only signed on a two year deal.

Will be interesting to see how many of the signings we retain once we're pretty much at the top flight again, certainly wouldn't seem very good of us to dump them right after getting us up the leagues.

When Division 1 comes about (all being well) we'll be able to sign players again so who knows what will happen.