Charles Green and Co met the fans at Ibrox

Re: Charles Green and Co met the fans

from ff

It was clear that the business team in place have looked at every piece of expenditure and looked at how they can keep money in house

Moving shop into Edmonston building and creating a mega store

Having a bar / cafe area

Using existing shop as a new ticket office

They are speaking to three shirt manufacturers Puma - Adiddas and Warrior

Developing surrounding area, British land and Ardmore both developers with track records were mentioned

Plans showed viable and feasible businesses

They also discussed a media deal which if was to come to fruitition - would be fantastic

Renaming the stadium and M#%#%# park were mentioned

Wage bill previously £30 million - now £6 million

Discussed how team will grow to required size as and when required

Discussed SPL and reiterated that he will not be taking Rangers back into SPL

Fans asked if BBC had apologised to Ally about distasteful video befor Motherwell game

They have not

Discussed " fans " talk of boycotting away games to SPL clubs

He said he was against that as our players need support when we are away from home

( personally I say support the team but buy feck all from their food outlets )

Some things were said which I think should be kept off the forum until announced in papers

from rm

3 kit sponsors on the table, adiddas, puma and warrior. Nothing signed yet.

Apple want the naming rights to ibrox.

Edminston house to be turned into ticket office and rooftop cafe.

Surrounding areas to include hotel and cancer centre.

The wage bill is down from 30million to 6 million.

The budget for the return to the top in a reconstructed league has been discussed with the manager.

Rangers are debt free.

no mention of roof top cafe, it was Sports bar haha

Edited by Steve1872

He did mention improving the stadium and surrounding area including the Edmonston club

Also introducing a bar similar to bar72 into the main stand

Don't think he has a three year plan but he does mention a 25 year plan

Guest JMac_88

I would love to have Warrior,

They appear to have done good things with Liverpool, I Love their training wear and their strips are not too shabby :)

They appear to just be launching their football side, currently got Liverpool and have Sevilla for next season.

We could help them tremendously with their new venture, although after reading the above i see Mike Ashley has been talking Charles into having Puma.

Not to sure about Puma. Would love Adidas, but our strips would just be a copy of a copy. If you understand. They do make fantastic kits though the quality of the material is amazing.

If we can get anything near 25million for the deal which is what Liverpool was given, it would be fantastic.

I am not too bothered about the renaming of the stadium, as long as it generates a good amount of income and that the money is put to good use. then it should be fine. The fans will still call it IBROX anyway.

Finally the ticket office gets out the sheds, that has to be good news. the current plans for Edmiston House sound good.

I hope the Re-development of the surrounding areas does not follow Murray's Plan.

That is a massive amount cut from the wage bill, but is still a lot of money for a third division side.