Official site: Intention To Float On AIM

There is something back to front about this whole share issue scheme, we have on-going criminal inquiry's and a yet to be completed administration/liquidation and a Judge to decide on a conflict of interest charge levelled against the administrators.

How shares could be offered let alone anyone buy them under these circumstances beats me.

All of that is related to the old company, nothing to do with us now.

All of that is related to the old company, nothing to do with us now.

How is that possible in the least, Green bought our assets for next to nothing from the administrators who have yet to satisfy the Judge they are whiter than white, police looking into the original purchase by Whyte, and HMRC liquidators yet to trawl through everything that has transpired, I would say it has plenty to do with us.

How is that possible in the least, Green bought our assets for next to nothing from the administrators who have yet to satisfy the Judge they are whiter than white, police looking into the original purchase by Whyte, and HMRC liquidators yet to trawl through everything that has transpired, I would say it has plenty to do with us.

HMRC's statement at the time of rejecting the CVA was about how this allowed Rangers to make a fresh start leaving liabilities and allow investigations into the past and individuals. The point of changing company is that we leave that stuff behind.

We can hardly live in fear that the sale is going to end up reversed, otherwise what's the point even playing football?

HMRC's statement at the time of rejecting the CVA was about how this allowed Rangers to make a fresh start leaving liabilities and allow investigations into the past and individuals. The point of changing company is that we leave that stuff behind.

We can hardly live in fear that the sale is going to end up reversed, otherwise what's the point even playing football?

HMRC's statement is irrelevant they are neither the Judge nor the liquidators, any breach of the law will be decided by the relevant authority.

HMRC's statement is irrelevant they are neither the Judge nor the liquidators, any breach of the law will be decided by the relevant authority.

Fine, but what has this got to do with the share issue? It could take years for liquidation investigations to be concluded.

By this logic we shouldn't sell season tickets either.

Then we die I assume.

while I am sure it will turn out to be illegal. I am sure it will stand.

whyte bought us knowing he would pay no bills and run us into admin.

he then fought to get his pals in to sort out what happened next.

whether it went to plan is debatable mi.d you.

whole thing was a con but I have little doubt it will stand.