Official site: Intention To Float On AIM

"If you look at the last eight years [Rangers] have spent £100m on players and received £5m back from sales."

That's complete bullshit and there's a lot of other nonsense figures in those statements from Green.

I think it's extremely important that the actual owners and investors reel in Charles Green and maybe not gag him, but certainly ask him to stick to accurate facts and figures because he's starting to make a fool himself again. If they don't keep him under control he's not going to help the share issue at all with some of this pie in the sky patter and completely false information.

Edited by Zappa

I think it's extremely important that the actual owners and investors reel in Charles Green and maybe not gag him, but certainly ask him to stick to accurate facts and figures because he's starting to make a fool himself again. If they don't keep him under control he's not going to help the share issue at all with some of this pie in the sky patter and completely false information.

I prefer this to the silence of past regimes. So what if some people get upset? I've been bloody upset at what has gone on at my club and there's been no sympathy forthcoming. As for figures, inaccurate or not i'm happy to see the work of Martin Bain called out.

Maybe i'm just a bit cynical and feel a bit reckless after all that has gone on.

I prefer this to the silence of past regimes. So what if some people get upset? I've been bloody upset at what has gone on at my club and there's been no sympathy forthcoming. As for figures, inaccurate or not i'm happy to see the work of Martin Bain called out.

Maybe i'm just a bit cynical and feel a bit reckless after all that has gone on.

I'm not particularly bothered if Green upsets some people.

What I'm suggesting is that if he's speaking on behalf of the owners of the club ahead of this share issue they really need to make sure he's not talking a load of nonsense and making up complete bullshit because it's only going to cause fans who're thinking about investing to think again.

If Green's going to start talking facts and figures, he better get them right or at least very close to being right otherwise he not only looks foolish, but comes accross as untrustworthy.