Official site: Intention To Float On AIM

But would you pay £500 for a brick? And would you pay that for a brick knowing the money is just going into someone's pocket?

Either this is a money making thing for someone or it is to fund the rebuilding of the club. It's being sold as both so how much of each is it?

So where exactly do you want your money to go?

I paid 12 pounds for my RST annual membership and my ordinary 10p share in Rangers Football Clup plc. I probably would also have paid 50 pound for that, but not much more. It is essentially a one-off for the "common" football fan, just like a brick. With both cases, you would hpe the money goes straight to the club. If I would lay out 500 pound per share, I would damn sure know where my money ends up. Then again, the club already stated this.

Rangers chief executive Charles Green insists his fallen Scottish giants will be involved during the inevitable transition to a European super league.

... says the Daily Mail

'There will be a European league because big teams can't keep subsidising small teams like Southampton for the next 10 years because they will go stale,' he said.

'Arsenal don't want to play Southampton or Swansea, but ask them if they want to play Celtic or Rangers. It's what the fans want to see.

'How can Manchester United's revenues be £320million and Aston Villa, who are completely useless, get £250?k

While he says the correct things, the way he does it will have some chaps up in arms in no-time.

But would you pay £500 for a brick? And would you pay that for a brick knowing the money is just going into someone's pocket?

Either this is a money making thing for someone or it is to fund the rebuilding of the club. It's being sold as both so how much of each is it?

So where exactly do you want your money to go?

But Green has said time and time again the share issue money is for developing the club, not to pay off investors.

So you believe he's telling a bare faced lie?

But Green has said time and time again the share issue money is for developing the club, not to pay off investors.

So you believe he's telling a bare faced lie?

I believe that he has already said many things that are not entirely true and which are open to interpretation. "Developing the club" - what exactly does this mean? There is also the possibility that he could ring-fence that money to run the club while paying back investors with other income - and therefore not really be lying.

But the obvious is that he is overvaluing the shares ie investors have put in up to £10m and after another £20m is invested the club will be worth say £30m. Then the original investors will probably own over half the club - increasing their holding to at least £15m - a 50% profit.

I believe that he has already said many things that are not entirely true and which are open to interpretation. "Developing the club" - what exactly does this mean? There is also the possibility that he could ring-fence that money to run the club while paying back investors with other income - and therefore not really be lying.

But the obvious is that he is overvaluing the shares ie investors have put in up to £10m and after another £20m is invested the club will be worth say £30m. Then the original investors will probably own over half the club - increasing their holding to at least £15m - a 50% profit.

At times he may get overexcited and premature (no dirty minds over there!) but so far can you honestly say he's told blatant lies? There's no fudging this issue, if investors are getting paid off by income then he's telling a bare faced lie.

Developing the club is buying new players, improving the stadium and other facilities, pushing through the Edmiston house plans, working on the surrounding area etc. Not to mention running costs and the extra staff that will be needed for the ventures, there's plenty of money to go into the club.

Again he's always said season ticket income and other such is going into the club, the investors profit is going to come from the value of their shares going right up once we're back at the top, so even in that senario you're saying he'd be lying.

The minimum price seems high to me but there's plenty ways around that, like investing via a stockbroker or doing it as a group.

Rangers chief executive Charles Green insists his fallen Scottish giants will be involved during the inevitable transition to a European super league.

... says the Daily Mail

While he says the correct things, the way he does it will have some chaps up in arms in no-time.

I read that earlier, if those quotes are accurate he should go and lie in a darkened room for a while. We're in no position to lecture any other club on size or ability, it sounded like arrogant nonsense, embarrassing frankly. I hope he's been mis-quoted or taken out of context.

I read that earlier, if those quotes are accurate he should go and lie in a darkened room for a while. We're in no position to lecture any other club on size or ability, it sounded like arrogant nonsense, embarrassing frankly. I hope he's been mis-quoted or taken out of context.

Come on, you think any of those clubs really have any respect for us?

If investors are to make their profit on the price of shares rising, what happens to the share price when they all decide to sell?

I'm pretty simple, but I just don't get where they are going to get enough profit from share prices.

Shares in a debt free Rangers back at the top and in the CL, would be pretty attractive.