What Sky TV thinks of World Record Holders - Rangers

It's the 2nd weekend of the October school break where I live. Lots of families will be away for a short holiday I imagine.

The same here in Renfrewshire - we just got back from Amsterdam :) but I know that work colleagues of mine are abroad for the full week, so must be the same with many others.

Why would any Rangers fan want to talk down today's attendance , I just don't get it . Same person I may add who on another thread is slating a section of our support.

Sky news reports Rangers fans breaking their own world record, why not just go with the flow for a change and enjoy the plaudits .

Why would any Rangers fan want to talk down today's attendance , I just don't get it . Same person I may add who on another thread is slating a section of our support.

Sky news reports Rangers fans breaking their own world record, why not just go with the flow for a change and enjoy the plaudits .

name and shame that person! :Dit was a tremendous attendance, no one is playing it down just stating facts.