Green Clarifies Death Threat Comments

Way I see this Green was just trying to protray how far we've moved on from the early days of his takeover, but of course the paper has gone straight for this element.

I'm sure he was, but he ought to know well enough by now to think twice about what he says - anything that can be taken in the wrong context will be by someone.

Way I see this Green was just trying to protray how far we've moved on from the early days of his takeover, but of course the paper has gone straight for this element.

i am amazed he doesnt know how the scottish republican media work by now. is he really that naive?

Charlie at his best, opens mouth without putting brain in gear.

I like what he's trying to do with the club, but he's starting to make George W Bush look like a PR mans wet dream.

I'm happy for something like this to happen now and then if he keeps on standing up for the club.

No more dignified silence.

I'm happy for something like this to happen now and then if he keeps on standing up for the club.

No more dignified silence.

I agree mate more power to him, I just wish he would think before he opens his mouth. There's no point throwing a dig if you just end up making yourself look like a prat.

Enter the BBC ...

But Rangers supporters have since rallied behind the new regime's team, now playing in Division Three after the old club that was part of the Scottish Premier League headed for liquidation.

More lies from Pacific Quay ... time to bring them into line with some serious action, it seems.