Is McCoist trying to work his ticket.

For spells during a game yes I agree, for the odd match yes I agree. Every week - dont agree. And when I hear they spend minimal time on a training ground I disagree further.

Like you said I was happy with the players and overall squad, once its gelled and settled it should breeze the league with the odd slip up always a given.

Ive only seen 2 or 3 games on the internet but maybe those who have seen most games can tell me - has there even been a bit of improvement since the opening few games on the park?

no. not at all.

This is his trump card, and rightly so I guess.

What manager has ever Ben sacked for his team being top of the league they are in for footballing reasons?

I know RM do some weird things but that's them

Scott Symon?

He's right about showing respect to these clubs, but then he goes too far with the sentiment and starts to make some more comments which set the alarm bells ringing again. It's not all about just winning the league & results which was often the justification for winning under Smith while playing turgid rubbish. We have been handed a unique opportunity here to build for the future and embrace a more free flowing and attack minded style of play free from the usual thing of having to finish above Celtic. I fear we're going to waste this opportunity.

He's right about showing respect to these clubs, but then he goes too far with the sentiment and starts to make some more comments which set the alarm bells ringing again. It's not all about just winning the league & results which was often the justification for winning under Smith while playing turgid rubbish. We have been handed a unique opportunity here to build for the future and embrace a more free flowing and attack minded style of play free from the usual thing of having to finish above Celtic. I fear we're going to waste this opportunity.

outstanding post.

And to move away from the boom or bust, buy a bunch of players to solve everything mentality. Instead McCoist wanted to sign about 6 more average foreigners or something, and the youngsters wouldn't have got a look in.

And to move away from the boom or bust, buy a bunch of players to solve everything mentality. Instead McCoist wanted to sign about 6 more average foreigners or something, and the youngsters wouldn't have got a look in.

his signings so far since taking over have overall been dreadful.

Not working his ticket just trying to prevaricate about the lack of quality in his team and decision-making.

He's right in that people perhaps expected to win every single game which was unlikely given the club's upheaval but he's wrong in suggesting we should not be doing a whole lot better.

Let's be honest here Frankie,the players he has at his disposal,should be romping through this league.It all comes down to management,

or lack of should I say.Not embarrassed about being beaten by a managerless team,say's it all really.