We Lost Criminal Goals

'and probably wanted it more than us'

WHY?

For any Rangers captain to come away with this is just unbelievable.

We can talk about tactics, the defence, midfield, players, but the one thing that was unforgivable last night was, we weren't even up for it.

Against a SPL team there should have been fight, spirit, a will to win, instead nothing.

I am on the island of Mallorca and drove 20Ks to a bar to watch last night's debacle. Being absolutely honest, I was not expecting us to progress, but the second half performance was way beyond woeful. Defensively, we are back to the early eighties. An ageing Bomber Jackson paired with Gregor Stevens, sandwiched between Shuggy Burns and Jim Denny. Seriously, Ally has to sort out the back four or he will be making the long lonely walk.

Well done ICT, they deserved it and they didn't have to do much.

Robust Rioja and a heavy home defeat makes you fell well qeasy the next day.

I am on the island of Mallorca and drove 20Ks to a bar to watch last night's debacle. Being absolutely honest, I was not expecting us to progress, but the second half performance was way beyond woeful. Defensively, we are back to the early eighties. An ageing Bomber Jackson paired with Gregor Stevens, sandwiched between Shuggy Burns and Jim Denny. Seriously, Ally has to sort out the back four or he will be making the long lonely walk.

Well done ICT, they deserved it and they didn't have to do much.

Robust Rioja and a heavy home defeat makes you fell well qeasy the next day.

No sympathy from me mate !!!

It's everybody's fault except the person who's fault it actually is.

Which is a rather poor statement and you know it. Hardly anyone on here does not lay blame at McCoist's doorstep. But many on here do not solely blame McCoist for each an everything. The anti-McCoist folk should simply start making that distinction ere spamming the thread with stuff like kuznetzov's rather chidlish "zzzzzzz".

Which is a rather poor statement and you know it. Hardly anyone on here does not lay blame at McCoist's doorstep. But many on here do not solely blame McCoist for each an everything. The anti-McCoist folk should simply start making that distinction ere spamming the thread with stuff like kuznetzov's rather chidlish "zzzzzzz".

childish maybe but 100% applicable.