Jig can be hero like Angelo

noting anti green about what I have said here at all. I don't believe the players would have acted any differently for any other owner and this deal was done before we ever heard of green.

as you know I had family wrapped up in this and the players did safeguard jobs. they insisted on no redundancies. while were on that greens been as good as his word on that to.

noting anti green about what I have said here at all. I don't believe the players would have acted any differently for any other owner and this deal was done before we ever heard of green.

as you know I had family wrapped up in this and the players did safeguard jobs. they insisted on no redundancies. while were on that greens been as good as his word on that to.

I'm skeptical the wage cuts were the only way to save the other jobs, but if you're saying you know the administrators said that to the staff then I can't really argue considering your inside information.

I would assume that Herron - being an insider and close to the action as well as being directly involved in these talks too - will know a lot more than what we can "assume" happened to this or that player.

The one thing I disagree with: Lee does not need to do anything more than he did already to assume "hero status".

I'm skeptical the wage cuts were the only way to save the other jobs, but if you're saying you know the administrators said that to the staff then I can't really argue considering your inside information.

they said it to the press as well I'm sure. whether it was the only way I'm not sure but it stands to reason if half the players went then other staff would go too.

d&p cut the bus that picked up the youth players. I doubt they would have kept youth coaches that weren't needed etc. but your right their was a selfish side to what they did as well.

I just think that article is pretty partisan. which is perhaps surprising given Lindsay heron would have likely been o.e of the first to go. did we really need media department men.

I would assume that Herron - being an insider and close to the action as well as being directly involved in these talks too - will know a lot more than what we can "assume" happened to this or that player.

The one thing I disagree with: Lee does not need to do anything more than he did already to assume "hero status".

he's probably sucking up to his new bosses.