Interesting Bias

I've made a thread about this in previous years but poached this from FF as it interests me. (Granted many will find it dull, but I find it quite interesting:

stephen-fry-qi.jpg

)

Just browsing on the Scotprem site and found a few wee things our press seemed to forget to mention.

There have been 14 SPL seasons. In that time Rangers have won the title 7 times, and the scum from the other side of the city the other 7.

Rangers also managed 6 Scottish Cup wins in that time, the scum had 5, Hearts getting 2 and Dundee scum one.

So from that its clear there has been little between the clubs, yet in a surprising twist, the SPFA and Writers player of the year awards (14 each) and Clydesdale POY award (5) have been won by one of them 22.5 times, and 6.5 times by a Rangers player, with one going to a Hearts player.

To look into that further, when Celtc have won the league, 12 of the 16 awards have gone to one of their players, 3 times to a Rangers player and one other. When we've won the league 10.5 awards have gone to celtc players and only 6.5 to ours.

Not that the people that decide these things are biased in way, or heavily influenced by the totally not biased press.