Notice of Complaint issued against Tatters and Lomas

The Compliance Officer has issued the following Notices of Complaint:

Alleged Party in Breach: Graham Tatters, Elgin City FC

Match: Elgin City v Rangers - 25th November 2012

Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 71 (Not acting in the best interests of Association Football by knowingly distributing tickets for the above match in excess of the maximum capacity of the ground at which the match was scheduled to be played.)

Principal Hearing Date: Thursday, 20th December 2012

Mr Tatters has until Wednesday, 12th December 2012 to respond to the Notice of Complaint.

Rule 71: A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official, other member of Team Staff, player or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall, at all times, act in the best interests of Association Football. Furthermore, such person or body shall not act in any manner which is improper or use any one, or a combination of, violent conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour.

Alleged Party in Breach: Steve Lomas, St Johnstone FC

Match: St Johnstone v Hibernian â?? 28th November 2012

Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 203 (Misconduct at a match by failing to behave in a responsible manner as an occupant of the Technical Area by kicking a water bottle carrier causing water bottles to land in the stand.)

Fixed Suspension Offered: No

Principal Hearing Date: Thursday, 20th December 2012

Mr Lomas has until Wednesday, 12th December 2012 to respond to the Notice of Complaint.

Rule 203: No member of Team Staff shall commit Misconduct at a match, including but not limited to committing acts of the kind described in the Schedule of Offences in Annex C (including where there is aggravation by any factor, including but not limited to prolongation of the incident; combination of different offences; continued use of offensive, abusing and/ or insulting language and/or behaviour; calling a match official a cheat and/ or calling a match officialâ??s integrity into question; failure to comply with a match officialâ??s requests; adoption of aggressive behaviour towards a match official; any racist, sexist, sectarian and/or otherwise discriminatory element; and the degree of any physical violence), breaching the Post Match Protocol and committing Unacceptable Conduct.

Is Tatters the chairman? Did he not resign?

Lunny can fuck off.

Elgin have been charged. The Chairman has retired. What more needs to be done.

I really feel for the guys who lost out and I can't fully appreciate that as I wasn't travelling. But we're out of the vindictive, toxic world of the SPL. The SFL have dealt with it. They've made their judgement and the club has been sanctioned. We don't want them to be repeatedly charged and sanctioned for the same issue. At least I don't. I got confused and didn't realise Lunny was SFA and not SPL. He' so corrupt I had assumed it was the latter.

Is it still the case in Scotland that you cannot be tried twice for the same crime???

Elgin have already been fined £25k for the ticket mess....now Lunny is looking to apply further punishment for the same "crime". But then again, we also knoiw that the footballing bodies are above the law and pay no attention to it anyway!!!