Show The Lionheart Some Respect

Guest billmcmurdo

It's still a personal decision though isn't it. If somebody feels Dundee have done us no wrong or they want to go because they haven'tmissed a match in a couple of years, perfectly fine with me. It would be wrong to start pushing fellow supporters in either direction.

Having a different opinion is one thing. Allowing yourself to be used by the media to further their own agenda is another. Richard Gough is guilty of naivety in this case. He should have been more circumspect.

Really? No insults from me but I do think anyone who does go is letting the club down.

lots of people will think that I'm sure but does it give them the right to judge. I seem to remember bomber taking pelters for saying people were being disloyal by buying season books. is calling people who go to tanadice names any different?

lots of people will think that I'm sure but does it give them the right to judge. I seem to remember bomber taking pelters for saying people were being disloyal by buying season books. is calling people who go to tanadice names any different?

Were the club asking people to not buy season tickets?

I was on the fence feeling it was simply a personal choice whatever the supporters groups said. But the Rangers board have unanimously backed a boycott as has the manager and if Andy Little's twitter is anything to go by, the players.

The fact the club have asked fans not to go changes everything, so it is very different from bomber going off on one because he hates Charles Green.

Edited by simplythebest