Show The Lionheart Some Respect

Guest billmcmurdo

I wasn't aware of Gough's comments. He is entitled to his opinion and the fact that he and some other bears have different views on this subject is neither here nor there.

Gough has always acted like a true Ranger and he deserves to be lauded like the legend that he is.

I've seen people talk about scabs etc. its time we learned to respect each individuals standpoint and if we disagree say so and why. not spit insults and intimidation.

There's a difference between not agreeing with the boycott and staying away, and then those who will go and shame themselves.

you see that's what I mean. if anyone wants to go then go for it. their is no shame involved.

trying to shame or scare people out of doing what they think is right is unacceptable bullying.

I won't be going but if I wanted to nothing would stop me nor make me feel bad about my decision.

Ghoughie isn't the first and wont be the last get the mood of the supporters wrong. But he's still entitled to his opinion, i don't think it will in any way effect his legendary status with Rangers or the support. We're Rangers after all, not the Vhermin who have a history of of doing one of their own over, Mo Johnston any one.

you see that's what I mean. if anyone wants to go then go for it. their is no shame involved.

trying to shame or scare people out of doing what they think is right is unacceptable bullying.

I won't be going but if I wanted to nothing would stop me nor make me feel bad about my decision.

Yes they are, I'm not calling them scum or scabs but the club and all the supporters groups have asked for them not to go and they are shaming themselves by refusing to listen to any of them.