Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

There are people with different views. It is very arrogant to think that your view is the truth and everyone who disagrees with it does so because they are "terrified" or don't want to hear negatives.

Fair point but there is a tendency (not restricted to here) to pounce upon those who don't buy into the cult of Green & Co much like there was shown towards those who disagreed that Whyte was the second coming and similarly those who thought Duff & Phelps were at it.

didnt take you long to suss him out. he isnt a bad lad stb, i like him, he just believes a bit too much in green.

Aye,he's my old nemesis from Rangers Media. He's not a bad yin, but he did get me banned about 4 times. haha

Back on topic, I think the prospectus is too long winded and complicated, and is more likely to put people off, than encourage them to invest. A simpler version should have been released for the "fans" side of the share issue. Being cynical, I cant help think that the plan was to bamboozle people into not reading it properly, and missing the finer details that could set alarm bells off.

The loan that ahmed made and him geting a large arrangement fee for it being a prime example. Seems they have all done not too bad already out of us, and thats before this share issue takes off. £1600 per month for a bill free flat in Glasgow is also a joke.

Aye,he's my old nemesis from Rangers Media. He's not a bad yin, but he did get me banned about 4 times. haha

Back on topic, I think the prospectus is too long winded and complicated, and is more likely to put people off, than encourage them to invest. A simpler version should have been released for the "fans" side of the share issue. Being cynical, I cant help think that the plan was to bamboozle people into not reading it properly, and missing the finer details that could set alarm bells off.

The loan that ahmed made and him geting a large arrangement fee for it being a prime example. Seems they have all done not too bad already out of us, and thats before this share issue takes off. £1600 for a bill free flat in Glasgow is also a joke.

haha. this rm thing crops up again. seen it mentioned numerous times on here, not sure i want any part in it tbh. sounds like another ff.

i think you are right, these investors and green are not here for our good, they are here to make money and that is what they will do.

You seem to forget all the bravado about winning cups pre-season. Spending less than £1m on players when most of our squad had left was daylight robbery. He's doing the bare minimum to keep us happy, player wise, and it's not good enough. It doesnt matter what league we are in, we deserved a better squad than this. I suppose we had better get used to it. This is what you get with a profit-seeking regime. Spend as little as possible and hope nobody notices.

Demands about what we deserve helped motivate Murray into his boom or bust plans and look where that helped get us. Prudent financial management is essential otherwise no lessons have been learned.

There was no bravado about winning cups, just that we wanted to be competitive and we brought in some of the SPL's best players. Motherwell showed what they're capable of, against Inverness they never turned up. And division above or not we should have beaten part time QOS. We cannot break the bank on the off chance of winning cups Ally went out of very early last season anyway. The priority is getting up the divisions.

haha. this rm thing crops up again. seen it mentioned numerous times on here, not sure i want any part in it tbh. sounds like another ff.

i think you are right, these investors and green are not here for our good, they are here to make money and that is what they will do.

Green has people on both RM and FF, I know that for a fact. Seems that is where he is getting most of his policies and speeches from. It's scary how you can read something on one of those forums, and the next day it's in one of his speeches. Admin on both sites have been paid off to deflect any critisism, I'm sure of it. Sad really. (tongue in cheek that last comment ofc.).

Green has people on both RM and FF, I know that for a fact. Seems that is where he is getting most of his policies and speeches from. It's scary how you can read something on one of those forums, and the next day it's in one of his speeches. Admin on both sites have been paid off to deflect any critisism, I'm sure of it. Sad really. (tongue in cheek that last comment ofc.).

Green certainly monitors the online community (as did SDM) but no admin have not been paid off! :D

I wish! :cool:

Demands about what we deserve helped motivate Murray into his boom or bust plans and look where that helped get us. Prudent financial management is essential otherwise no lessons have been learned.

There was no bravado about winning cups, just that we wanted to be competitive and we brought in some of the SPL's best players. Motherwell showed what they're capable of, against Inverness they never turned up. And division above or not we should have beaten part time QOS. We cannot break the bank on the off chance of winning cups Ally went out of very early last season anyway. The priority is getting up the divisions.

Prudent financial management? lol. Are we paying everyones flat costs, and gas/council tax bills. I hope not.

I doubt we'll ever agree on our squad, and how weak it is, or whose fault it is.

Green certainly monitors the online community (as did SDM) but no admin have not been paid off! :D

I wish! :cool:

Dont worry man, I wasnt including this site in my accusation. Did SDM have active posters trying to sway any negative opinion on to a positive? Green certainly has. Seems a bit low, and underhand to me. Fair enough if they reveal themsleves to everyone, but this one dude on RM clearly has indside knowledge, and only pops up whenever green gets criticised. I challenged him once to reveal who he was, and he bolted like shit off a stick.

I've not been on RM for a while. Who is/was that guy?

I don't doubt SDM and Green have people running interference but generally speaking most forums are capable of separating the wheat from the chaff. Certainly people like Bluedell, Forlanssister, Boss and Bossy are not easily swayed by rhetoric.

Hopefully Green will have some difficult questions asked of him tonight. ;)