Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

Fair point but there is a tendency (not restricted to here) to pounce upon those who don't buy into the cult of Green & Co much like there was shown towards those who disagreed that Whyte was the second coming and similarly those who thought Duff & Phelps were at it.

I think your wrong - but I would say there is a tendency for people to start criticising someone continually without real reason or evidence, and they are pounced upon. There is a 50-50 chance of getting it right and most of the time it's just a guess with a hullabaloo of I told you so if they are right and silence followed by the next rant about something else if they are wrong.

There are too many people asserting that they "speak the truth" etc without knowing much at all - a bit like John Brown. And many of them are unable to back up their claims even with the slightest bit of common sense. It seems the fashion to have a go at someone these days, be it the owner, board member, manager, coach or scapegoat player that gets into an increasing frenzy - a bit like the criticism our club and fans has taken from one and all.

That goes to the extreme when too many people are determined to be right even when they are proven wrong - something they can't countenance or even admit to themselves.

It shouldn't be about being right and wrong - especially for something where the answer will never be clear; it should be about discussing the possibilities and the probabilities in a sensible way.

Prudent financial management? lol. Are we paying everyones flat costs, and gas/council tax bills. I hope not.

I doubt we'll ever agree on our squad, and how weak it is, or whose fault it is.

After administration I felt most of us would be all for being sensible with transfers etc.

My dad is a very long in the tooth experienced businessmen and he thinks the training ground is a luxury we shouldn't have at this level, never mind more players.

I've not been on RM for a while. Who is/was that guy?

I don't doubt SDM and Green have people running interference but generally speaking most forums are capable of separating the wheat from the chaff. Certainly people like Bluedell, Forlanssister, Boss and Bossy are not easily swayed by rhetoric.

Hopefully Green will have some difficult questions asked of him tonight. ;)

Frankie, this is just comeoffits response to people disagreeing with him.

I think your wrong - but I would say there is a tendency for people to start criticising someone continually without real reason or evidence, and they are pounced upon. There is a 50-50 chance of getting it right and most of the time it's just a guess with a hullabaloo of I told you so if they are right and silence followed by the next rant about something else if they are wrong.

I think you miss the point. Your claim that "without real reason or evidence" implies that those who remain sceptical of Green are doing so out of mischief and nothing else. My own sceptisim (and no doubt that of others too) is based on my own research of Green's record, it's out there if you care to look for it and is anything but stellar but if you have evidence of his prowess in the business world feel free to point me in the direction of it. As for "just a guess" that's just nonsense it's an informed opinion based on the available evidence, it's far easier to run with the herd than to take the time to find out for yourself. Far easier also to throw baseless "I told you so" accusations about rather than admit your own opinion can be fallible.

It shouldn't be about being right and wrong - especially for something where the answer will never be clear; it should be about discussing the possibilities and the probabilities in a sensible way.

Agreed but is that not in fact the point that those whose views are contrary to the majority are making? Or would you rather those whose opinions run against the grain not just f*&k off?

what i cant help wondering is if paul murray loaned rangers 200k and got a 50k arrangement fee then was repaid 178k and the other 22k was turned into 2.2 million 70p shares what would people be saying.

i think we all know. its time people stopped looking at who won and who lost who supports who and look at whats going on. not the speculated goings on or opinions but the factual goings on.

Frankie, this is just comeoffits response to people disagreeing with him.

lol. Give a rest man. I just searched the dude on RM that I thought was greens mole, and he mysteriously has no posts??? He joined in april this year and has 166 profile views from other members, but no registered posts? Looks fishy to me, unless RM has lost everyones old posts during the cyber attacks? Maybe you can enlighten us if this is the case.

what i cant help wondering is if paul murray loaned rangers 200k and got a 50k arrangement fee then was repaid 178k and the other 22k was turned into 2.2 million 70p shares what would people be saying.

i think we all know. its time people stopped looking at who won and who lost who supports who and look at whats going on. not the speculated goings on or opinions but the factual goings on.

Factual going ons yet you're making wild assumptions about opinions on Paul Murray?

The best way to steal something is to do it right under peoples noses. Baffling.