Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

is that the level of our ambitions? to win a forgone conclusion. we were never not going to win the league for crying out loud.

So there is no point splashing out in the transfer market this year is there (embargo permitting)?

the money would be far better spent on long term projects to improve our revenue than more players for a league we are already walking.

So you're happy getting brass necked from 2 cups so far and another one in the post? We might as well of not bought anyone then, and played what we had. We would probably still have won the league without the painter, Sandaza and Shiels.

We screamed blue murder about the transfer ban and when they lifted it for one window, Green shat it and bought Templeton to create the illusion he spent something. Less than a million spent on new players in our situation was robbery. Nvm, we now have £27m to paint Ibrox and build a few cafes.

So there is no point splashing out in the transfer market this year is there (embargo permitting)?

i didnt think so but then that that would not have been the limit of my ambitions. 7 grand a week for ian black in sfl3 is prepostorous, in fact 7 grand a week for any player at this level is plain stupid unless our ambitions were something more. the quadruple should have been our aim and a very realistic target given that we have the second highest budget in the country.

that would be pointless we have sold out a handfull of times in years.

so do celtic but they seem to get the odd full house and the £2m plus revenue per full house that goes with it, not to mention the worldwide plaudits for such a wonderful atmosphere and frightening home support. i believe it would be worth it. now with the support we are showing is the time to do it. be bold, show ambition, show the world we are the biggest.

their 3 near full houses from european football will bring them in over £7m, from just 3 matches. if they draw us at home in the cup, that is another £2m. we cant touch them financially yet we claim to be a big club.

i didnt think so but then that that would not have been the limit of my ambitions. 7 grand a week for ian black in sfl3 is prepostorous, in fact 7 grand a week for any player at this level is plain stupid unless our ambitions were something more. the quadruple should have been our aim and a very realistic target given that we have the second highest budget in the country.

Yep, the way people accepted the defeats to Caley and QoTS was shockng, like it's to be expected.

Yep, the way people accepted the defeats to Caley and QoTS was shockng, like it's to be expected.

exactly mate. it is sickening and not the rangers support i grew up with. i kind of blame david murray tbh. years of brainwashing fans into thinking we had to live week to week, downsize year on year, have no ambition, expectations at an all time low, and now a novice in charge who needs as much time as it will take to get it right.