Ownership issue...

Now that the clubs shares are being actively traded on the open market, will all those folk who demanded to know the true identity of all initial stakeholders be demanding to know who is buying/selling their shares on a daily/weekly/monthly basis???

From my understanding of the stock market, share percentages may fluctuate on a fairly regular basis eg.

i'm pretty sure we will get a list of major shareholders with each set of accounts.

green basically says here we arent getting names but we should trust the fsa and sfa. given the last 12 months i'm reluctant to do either but if we arent getting details why dwell on it.

The names issue is a minor one for me, who am I to argue if people don't want Celtic fans bombarding them with emails and starting campaigns against whatever other businesses they're involved with?

We knew what Murray and Whyte were called so i'm not sure what people really want to do with these names.

well that depends on the names doesn't it.

on this issue I'm not sure if we will ever know or even if we did it wouldn't change things much.

we will go on from here in a bout a year we will see how much money went in and at what terms. we will see if a dividend is paid and we can talk about it then.

i'm far from clear on who the investors expect to buy the shares when they sell up but if they can turn a profit in doing so good luck to them.