Rangers chief Charles Green needs reminding of how his club became 'debt free'

I agree, I'm not saying it was greens fault, but being a tad more humble wouldnt go amiss. I still say people like yourself should have had a token amount of free shares, even if it doesnt replace the sentimental value. It would still be a continuation of sorts.

My point was about the old shareholders, not small creditors, who may or may not get used again. Some Bears lost thousands, and were left holding a worthless piece of paper that they probably hoped to pass on to their children etc. They should have been given "free" shares in the new company, in my opinion or a free season book at least.

Why? It's a damn shame of course but it isn't the current regime's fault concerning how the old company turned out (no doubt you'll have some way that it is mind you).

its more like an organ transplant and were dancing a jig in front of the donors wife.

as I say unseemly.

That analogy only really works if the businesses have gone bust or severely damaged by the Rangers debt. Maybe there has been such cases but I'd think the media would have been all over it.

Daily Record = Celtic Fanzine, so your right on the money SA.

I see the my-daddy's-bigger-than-your-daddy syndrome is alive and well in the small minds of some. Or was this some sort of CV for the Traynor-equivalent gig at the Midden?