Could Rangers apply to join Beneliga ?

Forget England. Won't happen. Too many obstacles & too many leagues to get to the EPL.

However would the recent proposal to amalgamate the Dutch & Belgian leagues ( the Beneliga) be an alternative to England?

They need big clubs & I believe Rangers would be welcomed with open arms.

Question is how feasible would this option be in CG's quest to get out of Scottish football?

There was some Dutch football 'expert' on Talksport the other day suggesting the same thing. His impression was that if plans for the Beneliga go ahead then both Rangers and Celtic are likely to be invited to join along with top clubs from other countries - he mentioned Sweden.

I think he said the timeframe involved to get it off the ground was about two years from now.

I'm all for it, but whether it'll ever be more than the pie in the sky it is right now is another story.