Hargreave: Why Iâ??m investing in Rangers Football Club

Yip, they didn't. By their rational, none of us would have a credit card or mortgage. The world revolves around debt, especially football.

You pay your mortgage for the goal of eventually owning the house and being debt free. We are now debt free and own our house so why on earth you would want to borrow now is beyond me.

So we overspend and end up in debt, what do we do then? Continue to take on more debt and spend more? The fact is eventually we will need to pay this back by cost cutting or we will end up in the same state again. Doing this in football is a massive, massive gamble, spending money is no guarantee of success. So what happens then if we are unsuccessful? Spend more?....

The world also revolved around being financially stable. I find it astounding how the mess we got into has just been forgotten, again it's all about beating Celtic?

Why can we not get ourselves established, and if they have a long period of dominance sobeit? History shows the balance of power always shifts.

that is a quicker way back down the pan than going into debt mate. no way would fans buy into that.

Edited by kuznetsov

You pay your mortgage for the goal of eventually owning the house and being debt free. We are now debt free and own our house so why on earth you would want to borrow now is beyond me.

So we overspend and end up in debt, what do we do then? Continue to take on more debt and spend more? The fact is eventually we will need to pay this back by cost cutting or we will end up in the same state again. Doing this in football is a massive, massive gamble, spending money is no guarantee of success. So what happens then if we are unsuccessful? Spend more?....

129012-john-brown-former-rangers-player-speaking-at-ibrox-fans-protest.jpg

hes asking to see the deeds. :D

find a better manager.

The world also revolved around being financially stable. I find it astounding how the mess we got into has just been forgotten, again it's all about beating Celtic?

Why can we not get ourselves established, and if they have a long period of dominance sobeit? History shows the balance of power always shifts.

finacially stable and turning a big profit to allow a return on investment are two different things. are you really saying its ok if celtc dominate so these guys get a return.