Any word on Goian???

If i recall correctly a paper said he was getting another chance by his club in Italy.

Yup here we go - http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/goian-set-to-stay-in-italy-after-reprieve-110817n.19751916

However, he is back in the Spezia squad after serving his suspension.

And manager Michele Serena has now declared he wants Goian in his plans. He said: "Dorin is a professional, he has always trained with great dedication and commitment and has our trust.

"Do not forget that he is foreign and they often need time to settle in.

"Yes, it's true that he played in Italy before with Palermo, but the situation is very different.

"He still has time to settle in with us and he will be an important player for us in the second half of the season."

He's better than any CB we have at the club just now, albeit he's not a great CB himself. And at what, £18k a week reportedly?

Ouch.

i am not sure he is tbh. he is a liability. a complete bombscare. perry deserves a chance to establish himself and cribari has settled very well looking quite accomplished.

i am not sure he is tbh. he is a liability. a complete bombscare. perry deserves a chance to establish himself and cribari has settled very well looking quite accomplished.

Agree on Cribari he has looked really assured the past couple of games. But as with all of our players at the moment we will only get a real idea of there quality when up against better quality opposition.

Agree on Cribari he has looked really assured the past couple of games. But as with all of our players at the moment we will only get a real idea of there quality when up against better quality opposition.

tannadice is going to be tasty mate.

I agree.

It also however sums up my feelings on our current CB's. Whilst I think Cribari has improved somewhat we are judging him against plumbers and sparks whereas we are judging Goian on last season against SPL teams (I will forget his start to this season).

I agree.

It also however sums up my feelings on our current CB's. Whilst I think Cribari has improved somewhat we are judging him against plumbers and sparks whereas we are judging Goian on last season against SPL teams (I will forget his start to this season).

you have a point there mate. like i said above, tannadice is going to be a nice wee test for our players. months after the inverness match against an inferior team than caley and with ours more gelled and more fluent.