Goram verbally abused in Peterhead betting shop

From STV

Former Scotland and Rangers goalkeeper Andy Goram was abused by a man in a betting shop in Aberdeenshire.

Mr Goram was targeted in a Ladbrokes bookmakers' shop in Peterhead by a man, on the same weekend that Rangers played the team in a Scottish Third Division game at Balmoor.

Grampian Police confirmed on Monday that they were investigating the matter.

A spokeswoman said: "We have received a complaint and investigations are ongoing."

An video of the incident in the bookmakers', filmed on a mobile phone, has been uploaded to the video sharing website YouTube.

Here's said video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwI1gzXFdYE

Fair play to Goram, he keeps his cool and even smiles for the wee fuckwit with the camera. I used to drink in the same boozer as Goram a few years ago and he's a total gent.

jail time for this clown. if there is any justice in scotland he will get jail time. i wonder what happened after the filming stopped. you dont just let people clal you w*nks and d.o.b's to your face. i can only imagine the press releases and outrage that would have followed had it been one of the vermin. i havnt seen anything about this anywhere. sectarian hatred does not get any more clearer than this and we have been told it carries a 5 year sentence.

anzie laing. gordon strachans nephew. banned form parkhead but who now has a season book again.

That's the one, he must be the Juan Ghuy we keep hearing about.

You notice how he picks on Andy when there isn't any other Bears about cowardly wee scumbag.