McInally blasts Rangers as Division Three flops

Like him or not he's right it's no great achievement for us to get out this division it's a given, what we at least should've hoped for was being entertained. Sadly giving the fans something to keep them coming back for except loyality seems to be at the bottom of Ally's list of things to do.

So because everybody else is shit we are allowed to be shit, come on DB that's lame.

So if you have a bunch of cyclists riding against a headwind and struggling to get a decent pace on you are lame if you don't expect to storm past them at a normal pace?

You can really see why people whinge all the time when they have no perception of the effects of reality. If you only accept perfection no matter what then, yes you'll see everything as an excuse and everyone as lame. Pity that people don't judge themselves the same way.

DB no point in continuing this mate, the least I expect from a professional footballer of any standard is to be able to string more than a handful of passes together in any condition and play at a pace slightly faster than walking. The fact that you seem hellbent on making excuses for them is truly depressing, lets hope that Green sees sense before Ally does anymore damage to our football club. Unfortunately I suspect he will get us stuck in Div1 having spunked 10mill on journeymen.

I'm not making excuses here, I look at what we are being served, when and where and by whom. One can expect better, but if that wish is not matched by reality, you look for reasons. Those I gave, not excuses. Try to look at it from that angle and leave the rather lame excuse-cudgel to others.

So if you have a bunch of cyclists riding against a headwind and struggling to get a decent pace on you are lame if you don't expect to storm past them at a normal pace?

You can really see why people whinge all the time when they have no perception of the effects of reality. If you only accept perfection no matter what then, yes you'll see everything as an excuse and everyone as lame. Pity that people don't judge themselves the same way.

Again why does the opposition being crap have to mean we have to be crap you rise above their standard and play to your own potential or are you saying the squad we have is Div 3 standard, if that's the case then more shame on Ally paying them a SPL wage.

As for your last wee comment I live my life everyday to be the best I can be, am I perfect far from it but I try to be. I don't sit and blame any reality as an excuse not to be able to try and achieve something I get off my arse and change it, maybe if you tried it you wouldnt accept abject mediocrity when it comes to your football club.

If everybody lived their life to the lowest standard then it would be a pretty shit place to be, thank god everybody doesn't hold your view of that reality stinks so lets just give up trying to better ourselves.

I'm not making excuses here, I look at what we are being served, when and where and by whom. One can expect better, but if that wish is not matched by reality, you look for reasons. Those I gave, not excuses. Try to look at it from that angle and leave the rather lame excuse-cudgel to others.

As I said mate, we won't agree on this.

Winter, weather, other team trying to kick you off the park, shouldn't stop them trying to be the best they can be and I've seen very little effort on that front this season. Sometimes you have to look in the mirror before you look out the window to find fault in ones professional life, I would say a lot of mirror gazing is needed at Auchenhowie and that includes the coaching staff.

Again why does the opposition being crap have to mean we have to be crap you rise above their standard and play to your own potential or are you saying the squad we have is Div 3 standard, if that's the case then more shame on Ally paying them a SPL wage.

As for your last wee comment I live my life everyday to be the best I can be, am I perfect far from it but I try to be. I don't sit and blame any reality as an excuse not to be able to try and achieve something I get off my arse and change it, maybe if you tried it you wouldnt accept abject mediocrity when it comes to your football club.

If everybody lived their life to the lowest standard then it would be a pretty shit place to be, thank god everybody doesn't hold your view of that reality stinks so lets just give up trying to better ourselves.

Who said anything about doing that? There is a difference with measuring your success realistically than living to the lowest standard. You really seem to lack wisdom. By your own philosophy, unless you are top in the country in your job and everything else in your life, you must be a failure and aiming for very low standards.

How do you even overcome obstacles when you don't acknowledge they exist whatsoever?

Rangers are top of their league by 19 points, where are you in your league?

Who said anything about doing that? There is a difference with measuring your success realistically than living to the lowest standard. You really seem to lack wisdom. By your own philosophy, unless you are top in the country in your job and everything else in your life, you must be a failure and aiming for very low standards.

How do you even overcome obstacles when you don't acknowledge they exist whatsoever?

Rangers are top of their league by 19 points, where are you in your league?

Again forest for the trees, I said nothing of the kind you just don't want to hear. I said you strive to be on the top, better yourself not look at what's around you and settle for that standard.

As for Rangers 19 clear, some achievement that so it is.