Sports Direct

Guest carter001

Use Sports Direct a lot, they sell good stuff at stupid prices.

But if any Sports Direct management are reading FFS stop sending out the huge bloody mug when I buy online.

On a serious note what the Hell is the hold up with the shirt deal and stadium branding, Green has been bumming this up for a couple of months and all we are getting is silence on the final deals, not god enough.

i thought he said in the next two weeks we will find out, that was last week so heres hoping its this week we find out.

i thought he said in the next two weeks we will find out, that was last week so heres hoping its this week we find out.

He's been saying the next 2 weeks for the last dozen weeks, if its taking longer than he expected then tell us don't keep saying the next 2 weeks.

Does my f#*king head in that. :swear:

Mind you I'm not much better myself, whenever a mate phones to see how long I'm going to be its always 5mins no matter how far away I am. :D

He's been saying the next 2 weeks for the last dozen weeks, if its taking longer than he expected then tell us don't keep saying the next 2 weeks.

Mind you I'm not much better myself, whenever a mate phones to see how long I'm going to be its always 5mins no matter how far away I am. :D

lol human nature i guess. i am the same! :D

which is why i now ask "where are you?"