HMRC granted leave to appeal

a very very dangerous assumption by charlie. he is going to look very stupid if the decision is overturned which it most likely will imo.

How in hell do you come up with that , just another dig at green

not at all. why is he telling them their actions are pointless and making that public? its madness. what if they win the appeal?

Have you not learned anything after the last fttt appeal , when everyone and their grannies had us guilty

Is it not the case they've been granted 'leave to appeal' meaning they'll need to prove where the FTTT was incorrect in its judgement on a point of law. Failure to do so will mean the appeal will be thrown out as I expect it will be & we'll see whether HMRC wish to proceed further with this.

deep rooted hatred. bigotry.

that won't win them their appeal.

Wonder where this places the SPL's Kangaroo court. As things currently stand nothing has changed regards the FTTT where these payments were deemed loans & not contracts.

Will the kangaroo court attempt to guess the outcome of the STTT which could be years away if there's a backlog of cases ?

that won't win them their appeal.

Wonder where this places the SPL's Kangaroo court. As things currently stand nothing has changed regards the FTTT where these payments were deemed loans & not contracts.

Will the kangaroo court attempt to guess the outcome of the STTT which could be years away if there's a backlog of cases ?

it depends whos call it is. you can be sure, the tims in high places will be doing all they can overturn this. and i mean all they can!

i believe the outcome of the kangaroo court is we are guilty. its just a matter of fighting the decision when it is released.

it depends whos call it is. you can be sure, the tims in high places will be doing all they can overturn this. and i mean all they can!

i believe the outcome of the kangaroo court is we are guilty. its just a matter of fighting the decision when it is released.

someone tell you outcome ? I don't believe they know what to do