Post lifted from FF:

The_Gub

FF Legend

What is required from the club tonight and tomorrow

I don't give a toss if Phineas Green is out of the country with the head RSA chappy today.

What is absolutely vital is that someone stand up for the club (here's the perfect platform Mr Traynor) when the scum with laptops try to make a big deal out of Juve using our facilities. Unpatriotic, you know the drill.

It isn't all that hard when you come to think of it?

The yahoos, Dundee Utd and the SPL all cobbled together at Liewell's bequest to thwart Rangers in their quest for a European trophy in 2008. Who in the Scottish press thought this a big deal?

The yahoos offered Argentina the run of Parkhead before a game against Scotland. Who in the Scottish press thought this a big deal?

St Mirren offered Ajax their ahem, facilities before playing Rangers in 1996. Who in the Scottish press thought this a big deal?

Hell, we could even go back to 1993 and the bit of 'craic' from Tom Shields in his diary for the Gerald in the run up to Rangers playing in Marseilles. It went along these lines;

'We can only hope for another Munich type Air Disaster. - A Celtic fan on the realisation of what a Rangers victory in France could mean!'

I don't recall any rebuke for that piece of moral effluence Shields or the vhermin who employed him; do any of you?

I also do not recall any word of censure from the Scottish press when the yahoo directors sided with ROI against Scotland at Hampden in 1987.

Now I could see the point if any of them had an Irish accent as opposed to owning shares in The Trophy Centre. But we all know that was certainly not the case.

It is absolutely vital that all snide questions are met head on.

Tell you what, if in the absence of Charles Green, there is no one at Ibrox today, tomorrow and in the aftermath, if the filth get humped, to get the composed head on and point out these facts (and a wee dig at the 2008 tour of Japan and sporting integrity wouldn't go amiss either) then they shouldn't be in a job at Ibrox.