3rd division honeymoon period over?

I doubt there was even 40,000. Certainly didn't seem like it. Generally when Strathclyde Police publish their "official" numbers they are a good 6,000 less than the Club figures. The numbers will only go one way between now and the end of the season which is disappointing.

which was always going to happen mate. sad too given how cheap match tickets are. ally is driving fans away faster than even walters anti football ever could.

I think it you are right in that it was always going to happen as the novelty of playing D3 teams started to ware off. I'm not convinced the standard of football is the only driver, although I am not trying to defend the performances. If we were thrashing teams by 5 and 6 goals (which we should be) there would be just as much apathy with such routine wins.

I think it you are right in that it was always going to happen as the novelty of playing D3 teams started to ware off. I'm not convinced the standard of football is the only driver, although I am not trying to defend the performances. If we were thrashing teams by 5 and 6 goals (which we should be) there would be just as much apathy with such routine wins.

it depends how entertaining those drubbing were. fans want to enjoy going to the football, it is our favourite past time, sadly watching rangers in recent years has been more of a chore.

it depends how entertaining those drubbing were. fans want to enjoy going to the football, it is our favourite past time, sadly watching rangers in recent years has been more of a chore.

So Ally is not the main factor here, watching games has been a chore for sometime?

So Ally is not the main factor here, watching games has been a chore for sometime?

ally is the main factor now, no doubt but yeah, watching us under walter was hard work too, walter had the trump card of being a winner though which got him through.

During 9iar we regularly got crowds in the mid 40,s and that was a fantastic team

a fantastic team in scotland who had one good year in europe. fans eventually got bored and sick of being horsed in europe so the manager had to go. thats when the moonbeams started.

Edited by kuznetsov

If pressed, when was the last time you were happy with the quality of football being offered up...probably under Advocaat during his first 2 years when we were spending money on genuine quality but which unfortunately greatly contributed to where we find ourselves today.

a fantastic team in scotland who had one good year in europe. fans eventually got bored and sick of being horsed in europe so the manager had to go. thats when the moonbeams started.

Can't disagree with any of that but the point remains on the crowds , in Scotland we rarely sell out , and only occasionally in Europe , but we are in the middle of a tit for tat war as Scottish football crumbles around every one