gazza in intensive care

the sun should pay his bills given what hes made them over the years.

Agreed, or at least contributing.

A report said Steven Gerrard went to the FA to say the players will do anything to help, considering him, Terry, Lampard and Cole earn 1 million per week between them then Im sure they could help with the bill.

dont believe it for a second mate. heard all the conspiracies but they all sound too far fetched. :thup:

19 hijackers (8 of whom are ALIVE to this day) managing to fly massive airliners against the most hi-tech defense system on the planet being ran by a chap who was dying in a US hospital in Dubai 4 months prior sounds a bit far fetched to me. But all this is in another thread in the lounge. This one is all about the Great Gazza. Praying for some better news today and that this Sun story is a nonsense.

19 hijackers (8 of whom are ALIVE to this day) managing to fly massive airliners against the most hi-tech defense system on the planet being ran by a chap who was dying in a US hospital in Dubai 4 months prior sounds a bit far fetched to me. But all this is in another thread in the lounge. This one is all about the Great Gazza. Praying for some better news today and that this Sun story is a nonsense.

we watched it unfold on the tv mate. it happened live. :D

i wonder if there is any update on gazza this morning. we may have to wait until this evening when it is morning over there.