Cammy far more exposed at Ibrox

its a fact allan. like it or not. you cant deny it.

No, it isnt a fact.

You suggesting it as such is only because it is what you want to believe.

It is not too hard to accept that Green might not have actually spoken to either Bell OR his agents. As I said, it could just as easily have been Stockbridge who does the financial side of things at Ibrox. Could also have been Ahmad who seems heavily involved. Does NOT need to have been Green, despite you suggesting it does.

I am not saying t he above is what HAS taken place but it is certainly plausible. Just as plausible as you suggesting that someone is lying.

i am afraid you are wrong on this one mate. green has to be heavily involved in every aspect of transfers as club ceo.

He might be heavily involved.... but look again at what Green said... did he not say he hasnt MET the player or agent ?

Things cant be done via email, conference call, fax, etc these days ?

EDIT : I see, kuz, you say he hasnt SPOKE to the lad, not MET. Apologies. Regardless, these deals can still be done without physically speaking to him, not by Green anyway. Doesnt need to have been Green

Edited by craig

you are taking us off on a tangent mate, this was not the original conversation. it was about someone lying which you cannot deny, no shame in being wrong mate. we all get it wrong sometimes. next time its maybe better not to jump in both feet first though eh :D

Given that it is unproven as to whether ANYONE is lying you might want to practice what you preach with this one.....

lol no thanks. stop trying to come up with random alternatives to counter what i said. its getting ridiculous. we know green is a liar so its not so unrealistic to think he is lying here too which i think he is. i believe the deal for bell is done.

lol no thanks. stop trying to come up with random alternatives to counter what i said. its getting ridiculous. we know green is a liar so its not so unrealistic to think he is lying here too which i think he is. i believe the deal for bell is done.

Still isnt fact no matter how you dress it up.

You frequently state as facts things which clearly are not.

So... explain how you KNOW that someone is lying here ? There ARE alternatives that it could be. So to state it as fact suggests you have inside knowledge. If you do then state your case.

No, it isnt a fact.

You suggesting it as such is only because it is what you want to believe.

It is not too hard to accept that Green might not have actually spoken to either Bell OR his agents. As I said, it could just as easily have been Stockbridge who does the financial side of things at Ibrox. Could also have been Ahmad who seems heavily involved. Does NOT need to have been Green, despite you suggesting it does.

I am not saying t he above is what HAS taken place but it is certainly plausible. Just as plausible as you suggesting that someone is lying.

i believe green lying is a fact. that is the only thing i am claiming to be fact.

Still isnt fact no matter how you dress it up.

You frequently state as facts things which clearly are not.

So... explain how you KNOW that someone is lying here ? There ARE alternatives that it could be. So to state it as fact suggests you have inside knowledge. If you do then state your case.

i just did. i have been told the deal is done and green played a part in it. simple really. its a fact hes talking nonsense when he said the deal wasnt done.

I believe you are lying is a fact..... good lord is this what we have come to ? So long as we prefix anything with "I believe" then everything is a fact ?

That is just ridiculous. But have at it.

So your source that the deal is done and Green was a part of it is impeccable ? Guaranteed to be correct ? Serious question because you are unwavering in your belief that your source is 100% correct.