Cammy far more exposed at Ibrox

its a fact allan. like it or not. you cant deny it.

I don't think for a minute Green went any where near him. He and Ally would've had a meeting and Ally would've said I fancy Cammy Bell and he's for free, Green will have said you know the lad go and see if he fancies coming to Rangers. They will then decide what the wage should be that Ally can offer.

Job done and for once Green actually gets his statement spot on he never actually spoke to any player or agent.

I don't think for a minute Green went any where near him. He and Ally would've had a meeting and Ally would've said I fancy Cammy Bell and he's for free, Green will have said you know the lad go and see if he fancies coming to Rangers. They will then decide what the wage should be that Ally can offer.

Job done and for once Green actually gets his statement spot on he never actually spoke to any player or agent.

so nothing signed and sealed then? as i said, a verbal agreement means hee haw.

so nothing signed and sealed then? as i said, a verbal agreement means hee haw.

No idea if he has or hasn't, the point was Green doesn't need to get involved that much and probably shouldn't, all he has to do is sign the cheques. Look at Bain for an example of a CEO getting too involved.

No idea if he has or hasn't, the point was Green doesn't need to get involved that much and probably shouldn't, all he has to do is sign the cheques. Look at Bain for an example of a CEO getting too involved.

i am afraid you are wrong on this one mate. green has to be heavily involved in every aspect of transfers as club ceo.

i am afraid you are wrong on this one mate. green has to be heavily involved in every aspect of transfers as club ceo.

He needs to be involved in the contract and that he will do with an agent. Getting the player interested in coming to the club should Ally's job.

I know if I was a player who I would rather have calling me about joining Rangers.

He needs to be involved in the contract and that he will do with an agent. Getting the player interested in coming to the club should Ally's job.

I know if I was a player who I would rather have calling me about joining Rangers.

you are taking us off on a tangent mate, this was not the original conversation. it was about someone lying which you cannot deny, no shame in being wrong mate. we all get it wrong sometimes. next time its maybe better not to jump in both feet first though eh :D

Oh dear. We don't know if he has signed or not.

I agree that the likelihood of Green being involved in negotiations is relatively small. Most likely is, if we have dealt him in, its been done through Andrew Dickson and Ally.

I would imagine green is very involved in every transfer. I imagine he says he hasn't spoken to him to let the lad see out his contract in peace.

or it may well be he has let ally do the talking while he supplys the numbers to the players agent.

it may even be the case that only the agent has been talked to.

regardless its not a big issue.

I would imagine green is very involved in every transfer. I imagine he says he hasn't spoken to him to let the lad see out his contract in peace.

or it may well be he has let ally do the talking while he supplys the numbers to the players agent.

it may even be the case that only the agent has been talked to.

regardless its not a big issue.

correct, its not. some people are just a bit touchy.