Stirling Albion 1 : 1 Rangers (FT)

Many managers like inverting their wingers but Naismith is more of a striker than a right sided player. Should be good for a few long efforts coming inside to his left foot though.

It's looked pretty obvious that Templeton, McKay and Aird are all far more comfortable playing on the left or in Templeton and McKay's cases, even more central, than they are playing on the right. With neither Little, Shiels or Crawford being right wingers either it's something Ally should try to sort out. Andy Mitchell looked quite impressive when given the chance and as chilledbear points out, there's young Walsh as well, so either of those should get a chance in the meantime until we get a natural right winger.

We certainly have the points difference to experiment with a few players.

I would add though that usually the right sided player ha more defensive duties to do and, usually, poorer support from right back than what Wallace offers on the left side.

We certainly have the points difference to experiment with a few players.

I would add though that usually the right sided player ha more defensive duties to do and, usually, poorer support from right back than what Wallace offers on the left side.

That's a great point and something my brother was talking about the other week. Wallace really does give the left wing a major boost and makes the job on that side a lot easier for Templeton, McKay, Aird or whoever plays there with him.