Give Scott Gallacher a chance in goal.

I know it's extremely unlikely to happen, but I'd love to see Scott Gallacher get a run of games between the sticks till the end of the season.

It's time to start building for the future and when you're building a team for the future, what better place to start than at the back?

Well, you could start at the front, but our defense is our biggest weakness, so I think starting at the back might be prudent...

I know it's extremely unlikely to happen, but I'd love to see Scott Gallacher get a run of games between the sticks till the end of the season.

It's time to start building for the future and when you're building a team for the future, what better place to start than at the back?

Well, you could start at the front, but our defense is our biggest weakness, so I think starting at the back might be prudent...

If Alexander really wants 10k+ a week his departure at the end of the season should be announced.

Would change more than the goalie at the back, get some of the young CB's in they can't be any worse than what we have in their at the moment, and there must be somebody who can play RM at Rangers get him in.

If Alexander really wants 10k+ a week his departure at the end of the season should be announced.

Absolutely, but for me it shouldn't just be about the money. I want the club and management to acknowledge that they need to build a team for the future and given our position in the league and Scottish football in general, I think part of that building process at this stage should be giving the likes of Scott Gallacher a chance. At least he would get a run of games till the end of the season and if the Cammy Bell deal falls through and Gallacher has done a good job, then he could just be made #1 when Alexander leaves at the end of the season.