Rafa Benitez lets loose

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter

Benitez on #cfc fans: "They are wasting time with their banners and songs. They don't need to worry about me. I leave at end of the season'

Benitez fuming in press conference here: "These Chelsea fans have an agenda. These Chelsea fans are damaging the image of the club' #cfc

Benitez: "I'm experienced. I've won the Champions League, the Spanish league twice, the FA Cup. They (fans) are a group with an agenda''

Benitez says #cfc fans 'must get behind the team or they will be in the Europa League next season'

Benitez: "Why put 'interim' in title? Why did they need to do that? Maybe they (board) thought: 'He was at Liverpool so we put 'interim' in'

Well that was lively. Benitez has left press-room. He's slaughtered #cfc fans, criticised board. Interesting to see how long he lasts now

I think he may just not last much longer. :D

I agreed with what Benitez said also. The Chelsea fans should put more effort into getting behind the team rather than making banners.

Race for Champions league spots will be interesting. If Arsenal lose at Spurs today then Spurs and Chelsea will probably get them.