Rangers must dump sectarian baggage - Ally McCoist

getting out of scotland is more moonbeams to deflect from any reality. i do agree though any form of sectarianism or non footballing related singing has to be stopped.

Can't agree kuz - it may not be imminent but getting out of Scotland isn't moonbeams imho. There are a number of clubs in a similar position to ours ( i.e small countries with one or two big clubs) who face similar problems. A direct move to England may not be likely, but some other set up may very well be on the cards.

Can't agree kuz - it may not be imminent but getting out of Scotland isn't moonbeams imho. There are a number of clubs in a similar position to ours ( i.e small countries with one or two big clubs) who face similar problems. A direct move to England may not be likely, but some other set up may very well be on the cards.

we have been hearing the same nonsense since the early 90's. its not going to happen imo.

ok, i'll grant you that it was the same refrain, but it was being sung at a different time. The wealth and power of European football is now so concentrated in England and Spain, and to a lesser extent Germany and Italy that countries like Holland, Portugal ourselves and Belgium, who used to be able to put up a decent showing are now marginalised to such an extent that we are an irrelevance. I can easily see that the top clubs in those leagues and a couple from Scandanavia and central Europe would be much more interested in getting together today than they would have been 10 years ago.

ok, i'll grant you that it was the same refrain, but it was being sung at a different time. The wealth and power of European football is now so concentrated in England and Spain, and to a lesser extent Germany and Italy that countries like Holland, Portugal ourselves and Belgium, who used to be able to put up a decent showing are now marginalised to such an extent that we are an irrelevance. I can easily see that the top clubs in those leagues and a couple from Scandanavia and central Europe would be much more interested in getting together today than they would have been 10 years ago.

not sure i would say a lesser extent germany. they are a huge super power with a better ecoomy than spain and probably a better and stronger league and higher attendances than just about everyone. look how poor barcelona are this year and yet they are so far in front of the rest. i just dont ever see change coming.