will you renew your season book if ally is still the manager?

will you renew your SB if Ally is still the manager  

33 members have voted

1. 1. will you renew your SB if Ally is still the manager

• yes
    • no

The club needs all our support to rebuild the way we want it to be, so for that reason, it's far better to attend and make your feelings known than to withhold your money.

As sad as it would be to hear the crowd booing Ally, it would be a damn sight sadder to see Ibrox half-empty.

Of course I will. Our club still needs every supporter it can get and will do for the foreseeable future. Some people have very short memories and they should have a look at the recent financial statement to see just how high a proportion of our income comes from gate receipts at present.

Of course I will renew. I love going to Ibrox. The thought of not being able to go was frightening when we might have collapsed last year. We are on a road to recovery so the club needs fans turning up and getting behind the club. Why would you not renew?.

Of course I will renew. I love going to Ibrox. The thought of not being able to go was frightening when we might have collapsed last year. We are on a road to recovery so the club needs fans turning up and getting behind the club. Why would you not renew?.

Listening to some around me times are hard mate and an ST is a luxury that they will only push out for when what's on offer is worth the money being spent.

It's not been worth the money for a longtime.

Listening to some around me times are hard mate and an ST is a luxury that they will only push out for when what's on offer is worth the money being spent.

It's not been worth the money for a longtime.

Of course, I should have added if you can afford it