Honduras has talent for Ibrox

Omar Elvir has played over 70 games, 21 games this season.

I stand corrected. Stupid mistake. Especially since I had his Wiki page open while I took the stats from Soccerway :facepalm:

According to Wiki he's made 73 appearances in total for Motagua over the past 3 seasons with 25 appearances being in the league this season. 1 goal in total.

Like I said, I don't get it. Just like I don't get why of all the forum topics you could choose to go on the defensive about, you pick this one.

Since your interested though - a little more info on the 3 players mentioned:

- Bryan Figueroa. 20 yr old defender. 9 appearances for Montagua.

- Junior Padilla. 20 yr old midfielder. 9 appearances for Montagua.

- Omar Elvir. 23 yr old defender / defensive Left-Mid. 21 appearances for Montagua.

Didn't take me long to spot this lad while I was browsing. I wonder if our scouts will have had a peek at him yet. Apart from seeming to be a real talent, he's only 17 so we could at least in theory sign him in the summer.

These three people mentioned were not exactly my point.

Maybe you'd care to elaborate on what you think constitutes a snyde remark then?

Just read the first replies made to the link, then think about those same people's wish that our scouts should do better than what they've done previously. You'll get there.