alan johnston's take on qos success.

Don't see why you would want the Stanley, with our budget and coaching staff and facilities we should better that record easily.

Shouldn't we?

We always say Rangers should be raising the bar well QS have gave us a good level to try to attain, I'm sure we will mange it without to much trouble we are the biggest club in the country after all.

That's pretty funny gs. I didn't really talk up the quality of the QoS players at all, but you're almost making out as if we signed a bunch of top quality players when the fact of the matter is that Templeton was the only signing most Rangers fans were delighted about.

my point is what we signed was a significant step up from qots's signings and yet despite being a league below them they showed us how it should be done.

qots did nothing they shouldn't have. we failed to match that achievement.