Charles Green Statement

We will survive whatever comes. The last year has proved that.

There's no guarantee of that. Last year proved that the club is a lot more fragile than we thought it was. We're not indestructable. When you consider what the SFA did to us last time round what would we get hit with for another serious disrepute charge? When you consider that the SFL don't exactly have a history of leniency when it comes to repeat offenders regarding administration. What if BDO were given the opportunity to void the sale?

There's no guarantee of that. Last year proved that the club is a lot more fragile than we thought it was. We're not indestructable. When you consider what the SFA did to us last time round what would we get hit with for another serious disrepute charge? When you consider that the SFL don't exactly have a history of leniency when it comes to repeat offenders regarding administration. What if BDO were given the opportunity to void the sale?
What, a year plus down the line, share issue been and gone, thousands of customers bought in via season tickets etc etc?

I'm no expert on BDO's thoughts but it sounds like an extremely far fetched idea even if they do have the power.

What, a year plus down the line, share issue been and gone, thousands of customers bought in via season tickets etc etc?

I'm no expert on BDO's thoughts but it sounds like an extremely far fetched idea even if they do have the power.

Innocent shareholders, season ticket holders, etc, etc didn't stop HMRC so why should it stop BDO from doing their jobs properly?

I'm not saying it's something that'll be on their agenda. I just don't think we should be gift wrapping it as an option for them.

I want to know the truth as much as anyone else. If I was confident that everything to do with the sale was above board and we didn't have to worry about skeletons in the closet I'd be all for going after the guilty parties full tilt with guns blazing. As things stand however it would appear there is an increasing possiblity that such a course of action might only see us shoot ourselves in the foot.