CG - The players dream of a free punch at me........

People like you and STB are the reason that green gets away with this pish. It's one thing talking like that down the boozer, but it's different apples when you're the voice and face of our club. Nothing to do with being "PC". Absolutely disgraceful article.

People like me, care to clarify that statement.

People like me, care to clarify that statement.

Sure no problem.

People that think it's hilarious that our CEO is proud of calling an asian "his paki friend". So proud in fact that he feels happy enough to broadcast it in national newspapers. The lunatics really have taken over the asylum at Ibrox, aided and abetted by a large section of our sometimes questionable support.

Sure no problem.

People that think it's hilarious that our CEO is proud of calling an asian "his paki friend". So proud in fact that he feels happy enough to broadcast it in national newspapers. The lunatics really have taken over the asylum at Ibrox, aided and abetted by a large section of our sometimes questionable support.

The last two regimes nearly destroyed the club, Green being a bit mad is fine in comparison. Sorry if that disappoints.

I think it's quite a clever move by CG. He's in not so subtle a manner reminding us that while he makes all sorts of random comments he really does call a spade a spade. Quite fitting in the context of the past 48 hours I think.

I personally don't have a problem with calling a paki a paki, a pole a pole, an Aussie an Aussie,etc:,I also agree it is the worst Rangers team ever!. PC correctness in this country is stifling free speech,but that's just my opinion!.

I personally don't have a problem with calling a paki a paki, a pole a pole, an Aussie an Aussie,etc:,I also agree it is the worst Rangers team ever!. PC correctness in this country is stifling free speech,but that's just my opinion!.

Behave ian, calling a "paki a paki", is nothing like calling a pole a pole, or an aussie an aussie. There is no such thing as total free speech, in any country, before you go down that road. The replies in this thread paint a picture of why green comes out with this utter shite. Shameful.

Edit: Some of the replies*

Behave ian, calling a "paki a paki", is nothing like calling a pole a pole, or an aussie an aussie. There is no such thing as total free speech, in any country, before you go down that road. The replies in this thread paint a picture of why green comes out with this utter shite. Shameful.

Paki without a derogatory term, I just don't understand it.

This country is terminally offended.