It may just be me, but we seem to have (and have done for a good few years) an ongoing problem with injuries to players.

Going back a few years, Andy Webster was constantly "injured"......goes out on loan with no problem....comes back to us - "injured".....sold to Hearts - no problems.

The latest appears to be Kane Hemmings. Lots of injury issues, then goes on load on Cowdenbeath and performs well. Comes back to us early, makes a couple of appearances (has he played a full game yet???), then picks up another injury.

Templeton appears to be another that has regular injuries.

More often than not, a lot of these injuries happen in training......

It may just be bad luck, or me reading more into things, but I just find it curious....

As I said in the OP...It may just be me seeing something that's not there, but when you look at the squad this season & in particular the "big stars" that were brought in, only Black has really been unaffected by injury.

Sandaza - appeared to have constant niggling injuries, resulting in being in & out the squad (facial injury being the exception)

Kyle - previous injury problems but believed to be over them, yet constantly injured and freed as a result

Shiels - in & out the squad all season as a result of injury

Temps - same as Shiels

Darren Cole - appears to be constantly injured

As I said previously, this is something I have noticed for a good while, but when the squad numbers are low, I tend to notice it a lot more....

As I said in the OP...It may just be me seeing something that's not there, but when you look at the squad this season & in particular the "big stars" that were brought in, only Black has really been unaffected by injury.

Sandaza - appeared to have constant niggling injuries, resulting in being in & out the squad (facial injury being the exception)

Kyle - previous injury problems but believed to be over them, yet constantly injured and freed as a result

Shiels - in & out the squad all season as a result of injury

Temps - same as Shiels

Darren Cole - appears to be constantly injured

As I said previously, this is something I have noticed for a good while, but when the squad numbers are low, I tend to notice it a lot more....

We do seem to have more than out fair share of bad luck, I agree mate. All I can say is the equipment at Auchenhowie is world class I've seen it so take from that what you will.