"Just look at the goals we lost tonight. We lost them from a throw-in, a free-kick and a corner.

"That shows we were poor dealing with set-plays. We need to deal with them better in the future.

"Rest assured I know the problems and will sort them out."

I wish our manager would acknowledge stuff like this, it would give me a lot more confidence in him.

I would like him to state that he knows we are crap at dealing with cross balls, that our centre halves aren't playing up to scratch and that he will sort the problem.

At the moment you sometimes wonder if he's watching the same game as us with some of his comments and you never know if he sees the problems that we think are obvious.

Yeah Cal your right, Le Guen just dismisses our problems in the same way as McLeish did although he doesnt seem to care as much.

You have to like Strachan as a manager and a man with his honestly and personality.