My Charles Green article on Rangersmedia

I've not read it yet, I will later though. However you've just been retweeted onto my Twitter timeline, you look like you're about 15! I didn't look 15 even when I was that age, that's an impressive skincare regime you've got. :-)

I've not read it yet, I will later though. However you've just been retweeted onto my Twitter timeline, you look like you're about 15! I didn't look 15 even when I was that age, that's an impressive skincare regime you've got. :-)

I'm 20, I just haven't updated the photo in about 5 years. :D

decent article.

tell me something about his part.

The very name Whyte strikes fear into many of us. However, Green has been quick to respond by explaining that Whyte needed to be told what he wanted to hear in order to get a hold of the 85% shareholding to allow for a CVA to be attempted, the first choice route out of administration for the vast majority of us. In actual fact he was never going to benefit at all, something even Whyte seems to be backing up.

having told whyte what he wanted to hear. how was green supposed to get the shares without living up to what he had promised.

i agree with you on the racism thing and tanadice.