k jackson asks some pertinent questions.

Totally amazing how Green and Ahmad have walked away with close on £4m profit after less than a year, and some of us still think their shite doesn't stink. That's £4m that could've helped the improve the playing squad, now in the bank of two lying shysters. Whatever you think of TBK and the other genuine bidders, it was never their intention to bolt with the loot after 10 months.

I'm quite sure that PM could have organised agents to find investors to go the newco route, if his plan was to bolt a rich man a year later. Some people still need their eyes opening to what has actually just happened.

I have my own opinion on what has happened, you have yours.

Guest carter001
No, but Charles Green was not constructively dismissed by any stretch of the imagination no matter how vivid that imagination is.

I'm sure it would have been a compromise agreement. Green would either have asked or been offered a sum of money to go. A win-win for both parties. Green, although sticking up for the club, went about some things in the wrong way and said things he shouldn't. This brought more attention and problems for the club and its share price. So, for the sake of the club, a pay-off was an easy way out.

Just my opinion!