Glasgow cup final

Congratulations to the young bears :) fantastic result and a great backing from our fantastic fans :rfc: on the other side of it I hope thistle send the wrecking crew a huge big fuckin bill for the damage done to their stadium by these bloody idiots!!

Congratulations to the young bears :) fantastic result and a great backing from our fantastic fans :rfc: on the other side of it I hope thistle send the wrecking crew a huge big fuckin bill for the damage done to their stadium by these bloody idiots!!

Our fans weren't totally innocent either.

Our fans weren't totally innocent either.

Of course mate things will get heated and fans will get carried away but tbh we should not be rising to the bait these actions would have been carried out by wreck less and mindless individuals full of the funny juice!

What A Feeling For Junior Written by Andrew Dickson

c76b430f13f697c7e8f6389e61fe2e85_XL.jpg

JUNIOR OGEN admits he had no idea what to do as he was caught up in the euphoria of scoring the winner for Rangers against Celtic in the Glasgow Cup final.

The Cameroonian guided a wonderful placed volley into the net after scoring in the first half as well to complete a personal double and give the Light Blues a 3-1 lead at Firhill.

Paul McMullan reduced the Parkhead team’s deficit with his second strike of the evening but it wasn’t enough the Ibrox youngsters edged the contest 3-2 to retain the trophy.

Ogen was a standout in a compelling fixture and his delight at playing such a huge role in a massive victory was clear after the final whistle.

He said: “I was pretty confused and I didn’t know what to do after scoring my second goal. It was a great feeling.

“This is my first real competitive final in front of a crowd like that and I was just over the moon to put us 3-1 up.

“It was magnificent to turn things around after going a goal down so early. We worked so hard for our victory.

“We knew we had to keep going and find a way to score. Thankfully we were able to go on and do that.

“This is up there with anything I’ve experienced so far in my career. If you told me two or three years ago I would be playing in this sort of game I wouldn’t have believed you.

“To play for Rangers against Celtic and to score two goals including the winner was just unbelievable.”

Ogen was the matchwinner but forward Ryan Hardie played a big part in securing the victory as well.

The youngster made headlines last week as he scored six times for against Airdrie in a 10-1 Reserve League Cup tie at Murray Park.

This time he grabbed the leveller after McMullan’s penalty opener and then provided assists for the other two goals.

Ogen paid tribute to his team-mate’s contribution and added: “I thought Ryan was absolutely fantastic today and his performance was outstanding.

“When I saw him getting the ball I knew he had the ability to find me at the back post and I was able to put it away. It was a great night for us both.”